Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Worms

We have been worm composting, which is supposedly pretty darn easy to do. Of course, that means that I find it quite high maintenance. I am hoping my worms are still alive! For those who don't know what worm composting is, it is basically a way to use worms and your old veggies scraps to make compost fertilizer for your garden. You can find out more about how to make a worm composting bin by clicking here Cheap and Easy Worm Bin.

Here is a picture.



I overpaid for my worms from Petsmart because the thought of sending away for a box of 1000 worms to come via mail just creeped me out. I think I am having a hard time keeping this worm compost going because worms scare me!

2 comments:

shozzle said...

haha kristy you are hilarious! i love reading you updates...

lexadoodle said...

Wow! I read the instructions and I think it sounds hard! And a whole pound of worms ... I would be scared too! :)