Friday, October 17, 2008

The Bed - Completed

Our bed is gorgeous, but has always lacked the complete look. We needed pillows, but it has been difficult finding the right pillows. Well today, I took the time to go to Ventura Target #1. I found a beautiful black pillow, but unfortunately, only 1. So I didn't buy it. Then I went to Ventura Target #2, and found the same black pillow...only 1. So I had to go back and forth to get both. I also found a pair of reversible striped pillow that I liked. Only problem is that one of them was labeled as $3.87 and the other has $7.49. Luckily for me, the girl at the register let me have it for the lower price. Here is the result...I still think I am missing one for the middle...maybe a roll.




1 comment:

Courtney Craig said...

I love the bed & bedding! Especially with the addition of the kitties ;-)

And, yes, it does need a roll pillow or something! Looks great!