Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kitchen and Dining Room Inspiration Pictures


Kitchen

We both want white cabinets in our kitchen offset by gold or bronze counters. I think we like the cottage look, just not the shabby chic kind. We also like the glass fronts in the cabinets. In reality, I think we just want to recreate the condo kitchen as much as possible. :)








Dining

I like the look of a two tone wall. We also like the chair railing and the picture frame moulding below. While I love the color gray in the picture, it might be too different from the color and style of the kitchen (but closer to the color and style of the living room). The dining room lies in between the kitchen and the living room. This is our inspiration picture anyway.

1 comment:

Courtney Craig said...

Was that your condo kitchen? If so, it's amazing! And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dining room! I might steal that inspiration if we ever own a home that necessitates it someday!